Job Summary: The Support Coach Administrator is responsible for overseeing the Support Coach Framework of IMMERSE Coaching Company. This includes recruiting, training and managing the support coaches as well as activities with the coaching squads.
Education: BSc Education: BSc Graduate with 1-2 years post NYSC experience. Psychology, Business Administration, HRM or Communications graduate is an advantage.
Applicant must possess the Following:
- Must be able to work under tight schedules
- Must be a strategic thinker and possess leadership skills
- Must be an active listener and able to negotiate excellently
- Must be people oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player
- Must possess good reporting skills
- Must possess good written skills
- Must be proficient in the use of MS office suite and/or data analytical tools
- Who are an alumnus of IMMERSE Coaching Company is a plus
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should send their:
2. And Statement of Intent
3. With Job Title